Friday, March 16, 2007

DMs...



Okay, so I've been ranting and raving about DMs ever since seeing some little Italian fashionista in a pair during Fashion Week and then I see this image from the Vice Global Trend Report and I'm like, okay - so you never know if they mean it or not, but hell - I can see it (a shame, since DMs don't seem to be able to see it at all, currently only stocking in one store in Camden and one camping store on Charing Cross road) but hey... I was always a monkey boots girl, but damn - I'm liking this look. Bring back the Seudeheads I say; it's all about the roll-up (alright, pin tuck Sniper) and an unlaced boot... yum.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger StyleSniper said...

ahoy... yes, defo agree, it's bubbling but i dont think kids can get their little heads around anything but the sleek silhouette of sneaker/plimsolls...
I'm totally feelin the skinhead/suedehead vibe... but done in disprop[ortional japanese cut style, masive oversized burgundy tank tops with BIG short sleeve benshermans underneath, like, down to the knee.. hip hop style! with the skinny dark denim and turn up plus DM... oochie!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home