Monday, March 05, 2007

A New Life



The way forward in avoiding the cliche that is fast becoming of 'White Plimsolls', is to source an artist with deft touch. Someone that you can place your trust in, wholeheartedly, to take pen in hand and deliver something of a fine tuned creative quality. What you want is for said individual to take the blank canvases presented to them and with the articulated flick of a wrist send the former white plimsoll into realms of uniqueness rarely seen. I stopped this young lady on the platform in Kings Cross tube a couple of weeks ago, asked politely for a photo and then continued my inquisitive line of questioning in order to secure details of what, where when and why. It turns out that there is a small shop in the heart of Brick Lane that can deliver such sweetly inked kicks for a surprisingly low fee (A whole £12 to this lady!!). A bargain and a deal indeed. search and ye shall find.

Note to lady: if you happen to recognise your sweet feet in this here image, I'd just like to wish you well. This may sound odd, but I randomly dreamt that we crossed paths again recently and somehow, even though I have not studied your photograph in detail (really! I'm a little odd, but not creepy!) I knew that the person in my dream was you, except that, on this occasion you had completely lost your hair. Yes, shocking I know, but sometimes people say that dreams have some significant underlying message or issue encoded within, so, again, I hope it doesn't suggest that ill health hath engulfed you. All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home