Sunday, January 07, 2007

What? No more Jeeves? Now who do I ask?

OK, so I was a late starter, so what?! I never did get round to truly testing the wisdom of Jeeves, the online oracle of answers to all questions (apparently). However, now that I have the sudden want to ask of 'him' a question, somewhat unusually specific, I find that 'he' longer exists! What's with that? Instead of Jeeves we are offered a simple search engine type device simply called 'Ask'. Err, but I want to ask a question and be given an answer, not decipher the plethora of information links that are likely to rain down upon my poor eyes once I hit the uninvitingly lit 'search' button. So, where does one direct a burning question to which one so strongly desires an answer? I need to know. I have a question about the level of detail applied to measuring the component ingredients so carefully ratioed in the manufacturing of liquid cosmetic products. It's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home